Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Trent Reznor Has His Shit Together

Ghosts I-IV is out. Trent is really pushing the future of the industry here, with lessons learned from his release of that Saul Williams record.

And yes, I'm definitely going to throw him at least $5 for the full download.

Check out the pricing he's got up for order the new record:

Ghosts I-IV is available in multiple digital and physical formats. Select the items you would like to order using the check boxes, then choose CONTINUE.
$5 Download
Ghosts I-IV
All 36 tracks in a variety of digital formats including a 40 page PDF. more info
$0 Download
Ghosts I
The first 9 tracks from the Ghosts I-IV collection available as high-quality, DRM-free MP3s, including the complete PDF. more info

No credit card or payment information is required for this download.
$10 2XCD set
Ghosts I-IV on two audio CDs in a six panel digipak package with a 16 page booklet. more info

Pre-order, to be shipped April 8, 2008. INCLUDES immediate full download in a variety of digital formats.
$70 Deluxe Edition Package
Ghosts I-IV in a hardcover fabric slipcase containing: 2 audio CDs, 1 data DVD with all 36 tracks in multi-track format, and a Blu-ray disc with Ghosts I-IV in high-definition 96/24 stereo and accompanying slideshow. more info

Pre-order, to be shipped May 1, 2008. INCLUDES immediate download in a variety of digital formats.


Ultra-Deluxe Limited Edition Package
We have SOLD OUT of the 2500 Limited Edition Packages.

No comments: